OHIO FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for OHIO. Guillermo says 'Food Safety is the most important thing I serve'. He got his OHIO food handlers card from eFoodhandlers®--a national leader--and now understands the vital concepts of personal hygiene, temperature control and cross-contamination. The public, the restaurant owner and Guillermo can rest easier knowing the public will be safer.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent OHIO
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers' commitment to education is not just a marketing gimmick. It extends to both middle and high schools. Any OHIO public classroom can use eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.
eFoodHandlers is committed to assisting those who donate their time and resources on behalf of others. Any OHIO charitable organization can access low-Cost eFoodHandlers training and testing.
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in OHIO to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.